Over the years, CRO Mbale has impacted the lives of over 7000 street children. Currently,
- 80 children attend the Rehabilitation program,
- 392 children are sponsored in primary school,
- 116 children attend secondary school,
- 28 children attend university and tertiary institutions,
- 31 children attend vocational training institute and informal vocational training.
CRO Mbale works with local leaders and parents/guardians in Namatala slum, Musoto, Nauyo, Namakwekwe, Doko, Maluku and Mooni communities in Mbale.
CRO works closely with community volunteer members from the Namatala slum, Musoto, Nauyo, Namakwekwe, Doko, Maluku and Mooni communities to care for people affected and infected with HIV/AIDS.